[dns-operations] Root server operator contact information

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Tue Jun 21 21:08:30 UTC 2011

On 21/06/2011 22:14, Florian Weimer wrote:

> Am I missing something, or is it quite difficult to find official
> contact information for the root server operators?  Perhaps IANA could
> publish a web page which lists at least email addresses.

Hello Florian,

http://www.root-servers.org shows some information about the root server
operators. There are links from that page to the operators of some of
the servers. For example, there's a link to the RIPE NCC's page about
K-root on that page, and on our page, you can find lots of information,
including how to contact us.

Regards,

Anand Buddhdev
RIPE NCC