[dns-operations] Reg Anycast resolver

João Damas joao at bondis.org
Thu Jun 2 10:09:48 UTC 2011

there is another "solution" not mentioned there, which is to have servers with no transit (no transit for the service addresses).
The thing to ensure then becomes making sure the servers continue to have no transit (transit leaks) at all times, so for any given "local" server, all of its connectivity is peering not transit connectivity.