[dns-operations] New subscribers

Brian Keefer chort at smtps.net
Fri Jan 14 06:07:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm Brian Keefer.  I run a couple small labs (~50 systems) at my day job with an e-mail security & compliance company.  At home I run a smaller lab (~10 systems).

At a previous job I helped look after a tinydns system for what was (at the time) one of the largest AS in the world.  These days I try to expand my knowledge of DNS and BIND to do new and useful things.  Recently that has been deploying IPv6 zones and resolvers.

I really appreciate the advice and sharing from the members on this list.

--
bk