[dns-operations] Fwd: Introductions - iVenue and CommunityDNS.

Rod Rasmussen rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com
Sat Feb 19 18:43:28 UTC 2011

This outfit is legit - we've worked with them in various capacities from DNS operations to dealing with abuse on ccTLDs they've run and they've been very responsive in dealing with abuse issues.  They have some unique technology for pushing DNS publication out "to the edges" that is valuable for many applications like low-bandwidth access.

Cheers,

Rod

Rod Rasmussen
President/CTO