[dns-operations] DNSSEC deployment in Sweden

Stephan Lagerholm stephan.lagerholm at secure64.com
Wed Dec 28 16:17:27 UTC 2011

Hi Kjetil and congratulations to this extraordinary achievement and for making the Internet a much safer place.

May I ask you to provide some additional information on your signing system in terms of performance and HW used? I envision that it takes quite some time to sign all those zones? Are you using the same key for all zones? What key sizes are you using? How do you handle updates? How often do you resign? Etc?

Tack på förhand /Stephan