[dns-operations] I do not understand this validation failure

Thomas Egrelius thomas.egrelius at se.verizonbusiness.com
Mon Dec 26 09:22:02 UTC 2011

After posting this email I found out this is most probably caused by the
year-end bug in ldns discussed in a recent thread on opendnssec-users.
Zone have been resigned and looks better, although some rrsigs still have
the invalid signatures.

Sorry for the noice.

/Thomas

--
Thomas Egrelius
Server & Service Management - EMEA O&T

Verizon Business
Armegatan 38,   171 04 Solna, Sweden
Tel: +46  8 5661 7142 VNET: 915-7142

Verizon Sweden AB - registrerat i Sverige med organisationsnummer 556489-1009 - huvudkontorets adress: Armégatan 38, Box 4127, 171 04 Solna, Sverige