[dns-operations] DNSSEC+IPv6 HTML widget (JavaScript)

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Fri Dec 9 13:31:39 UTC 2011

[sorry for crossposting]

Hi,

we have just released small HTML widget to indicate IPv6+DNSSEC
status of your connectivity.  You can put the HTML widget
on your pages (as hosted service), or you can host it
yourself (we are working on licensing the code right now).

It uses JavaScript on the client side and (modified, but
merged upstream) mod_ip from Jason Fesler's excelent test-ipv6.com
project + it needs some non-validateable domain name for
DNSSEC.

You can find the project page (demo + howto) here:
http://labs.nic.cz/page/943/ipv6-widget/

Update: It comes with french translation now, more translations
would be more than welcome (especially some non-Latin languages
would be interesting).

O.
P.S.: The measurement speed is and will be inaccurate, it's only
used to compare IPv4 and IPv6 speeds.
--
 Ondřej Surý
 vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department