[dns-operations] Reminder - DNS-OARC Meeting October 13th, 14th (Denver)

Wayne MacLaurin wayne at dns-oarc.net
Tue Sep 21 19:44:29 UTC 2010

Afternoon all,

    Just a reminder to anybody interested in attending the DNS-OARC Meeting and AGM in Denver, October 13th and 14th and the DSC Workshop on October 15th.    Details and registration is available online at https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-201010 along with reservation information for the Warwick Hotel.

    We are looking for a couple more presentations to fill out the workshop so if you have something interesting to talk about, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks

Wayne MacLaurin
Executive Director, DNS-OARC
wayne at dns-oarc.net