[dns-operations] NS selection in bind

Ricardo Oliveira rvelosoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:08:16 UTC 2010

Michael,

Thanks for the info. I assume than that when you have 2 bands, you
only use the slowest band when _all_ servers in the first band are
down? (and servers within each band are randomly picked)

Also, just to confirm, the selection algo before 9.6 was to just pick
the server with lowest RTT (no bands)

Thanks!

--Ricardo