[dns-operations] Need DNSSEC As a Service

Chip Gallo chipgallo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:30:29 UTC 2010

Hello -- I have been maintaining our company public DNS for over a decade
with UltraDNS (now Neustar) as our outsource provider for some time. We must
comply with federal secure DNS (DNSSec) requirements but do not want to
bring any public DNS components in house. Who have you found that is DNSSec
compliant and does key generation and updates as well as authoritative name
servers (mainly U.S. but some users are overseas)? We also need site
failover in the vendor "cloud," so our web site users never get sent to a
dead server.

Thanks in advance,
Chip Gallo

--