[dns-operations] Windows 2003 DNS server's IPv6 support

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon May 24 11:28:00 UTC 2010

Thanks for confirming that behavior.  Sean Siler, Microsoft's IPv6 person
who follows this list, is checking on this as well and hopes to report back
on this in a few days.  My google-fu is coming up with nothing online, but I
find it surprising that no one has reported this discrepancy until now.

Frank