[dns-operations] Missing .us and GTLD records??

Luis Uribarri uribarri at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 20 02:23:27 UTC 2010

Actually, I think that there are many misconfigurations on the "majority
of the internet".

There are no "failures" as the resolution software does compensate.

I was just trying to make DNS work well, not just "work".

I cannot change how the GTLD operator publishes the name servers, that is
up to them, I still think that all GTLD servers should have both IPv4 and
IPv6 untill we a are actually ready for IPv6