[dns-operations] uspto.gov

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon May 17 21:03:07 UTC 2010

On 05/17/10 13:53, bert hubert wrote:

> The only thing I'm trying to do on this dns-operations mailing list is to
> inject some *operational* reality.

A quote from your previous message:
> It is interesting to note that nobody over at uspto.gov appears to know or
> care enough to get things moving to fix this. This is a datapoint that the
> care level for DNSSEC in production is still set to 'meh'.

There is zero operational value in that statement, and it, along with
the rest of your post (except the bit about the NS set in the uoregon
zone being a superset of the delegation, that I actually agreed with)
reeks of FUD.

> I'll let it rest here - we'll probably never agree, but please refrain from
> positing that I'm spreading "FUD".

Stop FUD'ing and I won't have to. :)

Doug

			-- Propellerheads