[dns-operations] Signing of the ARPA zone

Michael Graff mgraff at isc.org
Thu Mar 25 17:15:28 UTC 2010

On 3/25/10 10:04 AM, Chris Thompson wrote:

> My impression (e.g. from the CERN/cz incident) is that the bad state does
> self-correct before too long. (I said in my bind-bugs report that it might
> have something to do with the 1 hour TTL on dlv.isc.org entries, but the
> times quoted here for "arpa" now make me doubt that.)

We're trying to track this down and reproduce it.  I didn't see a glitch
on any of my servers, but I admit they don't do much arpa zone work
unless I'm using them personally.

As I think this is a BIND 9 bug, I will avoid debugging further here.
I'll follow up on your bind-users posting and with you (or others who
contact me that they had this problem) personally.

--Michael