[dns-operations] Root operators.. issues coming from 64.97.246.0/24

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sat Jun 26 20:07:21 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 03:54:37PM -0400,
 Bob Paolucci <Bob.Paolucci at rci.rogers.com> wrote
 a message of 79 lines which said:

> The Rogers Communications Engineering group has recieved a complaint
> from .CA root operators that our resolvers are flooding them with
> queries.
> Im very interested in hearing from other root operators

It is not clear *who* you ask for: you mention several times the "root
operators" but, from the context, it seems you actually mean the TLD
operators, such as CIRA for .CA.

Otherwise, I must confess I do not understand the problems you
describe and I suggest that you post the names of a few domains with
"some of the NS records for a particular domain have additional
info. but other ns records for the same domain not having said info"
so we can study them.