[dns-operations] nhc.noaa.gov expired signatures

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at tux.org
Fri Jun 25 16:37:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:09:38AM -0400, Edward Lewis wrote:
> At 10:43 -0400 6/25/10, Rose, Scott W. wrote:
>
> >You may call it a bureaucracy, We like to think of it as "separation of
> >powers".
>
> You make bureaucracy sound like a bad thing. ;)

Ed, that reminds me of an SF story where there is a group that
deliberately sabotages any Galactic Government process that threatens to
become too efficient, because they had come to realize that too much Big
Government was a bad thing, and people can usually solve things their
own way if you let them.  The title of the story had something to do
with the description of either the image of a too-efficient government
grinding down the people, or the process used to introduce the
inefficiencies, and I obviously can't remember the title.  Does anyone
else remember it?

[I remember my name 'cuz it's in my .sig!]

--
**