[dns-operations] [DNSSEC] Signature lifetime

Olafur Gudmundsson ogud at ogud.com
Thu Jun 24 10:17:10 UTC 2010

Signature life time > Zone Expiry + signature refresh period
Everything shorter is arguably irresponsible.

Of course how a zone is refreshed makes a difference as well as how
well it is being monitored and also take into account how hard it is
to shutdown a server that is not fetching new copies of the zone.

	Olafur