[dns-operations] DNSSEC misconfiguration

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jul 30 22:34:59 UTC 2010

On 30 Jul 2010, at 16:26, Carlos Vicente <cvicente at network-services.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> We enabled validation in our campus resolvers in 02/2009. We've actually
> had very few reports from users.

We have separate resolvers dedicated to our mail servers on which I enabled validation a couple of months ago. There have been no noticeable problems. (We don't talk to .gov sites that much!)

What has caused problems that users notice is qmail's DNS resolution bugs which make it unable to cope with our signed zone.

Tony.