[dns-operations] OpenDNS adopts DNSCurve

Matthew Dempsky matthew at dempsky.org
Tue Feb 23 23:31:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Jacco Tunnissen <jacco at glasvezel.net> wrote:
> Maybe Matthew is on the dns-ops list to clarify things. IIRC, his plan was
> to document it for implementers.

I replied to Ed privately off list, but I suppose other readers may be
interested as well.

I have code for a standalone DNSCurve forwarder and a patch for
djbdns's dnscache to add DNSCurve recursive support. Both are
functional but still somewhat prototypish. I'm going to work on
polishing them this week, and knowing what code people would find most
useful/interesting would be helpful in prioritizing that work.

I'm also happy to answer any questions regarding implementing DNSCurve.