[dns-operations] ZoneCheck 2.1.0

Fabien CHABANNE zonecheck at nic.fr
Fri Feb 12 11:38:27 UTC 2010

ZoneCheck release 2.1.0

ZoneCheck is an open source program intended to help solving
misconfigurations or inconsistencies usually revealed by an increase in
the latency of the application, up to the output of
unexpected/inconsistant results.

A few years after the last release, the Zonecheck team is back to work
to offer you a new version of our program. This release fix some
important bugs (see Changelog for more details). The project main page
is at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/zonecheck/ or at
http://www.zonecheck.fr <http://www.zonecheck.fr/>.

>From now we will concentrate our efforts on adding new features like
implementation of DNSSEC related tests.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank Stéphane d'Alu, the
original creator, and all the community of ZoneCheck for their bug
repports, suggestions and fixes :
- Stéphane Bortzmeyer
- Eric Redon
- Fabien Chabanne
- Charlie Brady
- Marcos Sanz
- Ollivier Robert
- B. Johannessen
- Romuald
- Stefan Pfetzing
- Stan Barber
- Francis Galiegue
- and a lot of anonymous

-- Fabien for the ZoneCheck team of AFNIC