[dns-operations] Information System Security Officer

Green, Timothy Timothy.Green at ManTech.com
Wed Dec 29 13:24:27 UTC 2010

To whom it may concern,

I'm currently an ISSO working with the federal government.  I've worked in the DOD as an IT for 7 years and as a Security professional on the Federal side for 3.  I'm not really sure of the DNS environment here yet because I haven't been "cleared".

Thanks,

Timothy Green, CISSP, CSSLP, CEH
Information System Security Officer
ManTech International Corporation, Mission, Cyber & Technology Solutions Group
14280 Park Meadow Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 889-3416
Email: timothy.green at mantech.com<mailto:erica.mallin at mantech.com>
www.mantech.com<http://www.mantech.com>