[dns-operations] New subscribers

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Tue Dec 28 09:03:42 UTC 2010

> "New subscribers will be
> asked to describe themselves and their DNS environment before being
> added to the list."

Since everybody else seem to be doing it, I might as well also do it.

I've had an interest in DNS for at least 10 years now, and have had it as
part of my responsabilities in one way or another for most of that time,
doing typical hostmaster tasks, and also doing debugging of DNS-related
issues, being (ir)responsible for running both authoritative and recursive
nameservers, alongs with other sysadmin tasks.

No, I have not been part of any TLD registries, written any often used
software, or been a part of any notorious working groups :D

Currently working for NextGenTel in Norway.

Regards
Eivind Olsen