[dns-operations] New subscribers

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Sat Dec 18 12:34:38 UTC 2010

I'm Peter Koch and have been a DNS addict since the early 90's. I work for DENIC,
the DE. TLD and +49 ENUM registry, doing "things DNS" and related protocols. My current
focus is DNS security, both in protocol and operations in a registry context, therefore
dominated by but not limited to DNSSEC.

This is the other co-chair of the IETF DNSOP WG and together with Jim and Jaap a co-chair
of the RIPE DNS WG.  For the context of this list, I serve on the Board of Directors
of OARC, Inc., the mailing list host.  In that role I'd like to thank everybody
who contributed to this spontaneous community building exercise so far. Wayne just
told me there are roughly 1400 subscribers to this list, so anybody shy and/or
silent, please feel encouraged to join the thread.

-Peter