[dns-operations] New subscribers

david klein root at nachtmaus.us
Fri Dec 17 22:57:33 UTC 2010

I am not sure I merit to lurk among such illustrious contributors to
DNS as a technology and as a discipline. I am a network engineer for a
financial services firm in Texas, United States. Through luck (whether
good or bad), I have become the internal host-master, am pushing for
DNS procedural standardization in my organization, and am tech-lead on
large-scale project to implement commercial IPAM solution for my
employer.

 -DTK