[dns-operations] New subscribers

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Dec 17 17:06:29 UTC 2010

On Dec 17, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Gaurab Raj Upadhaya wrote:
> I still dig DNS

...and who knew he was such a punster?  :-)

> Previously at PCH, where I ran ran/managed/operated the
> DNS Anycast network supporting lots of ccLTDs, gTLDs and present all
> over the world. I rolled out v6 in the network, and DNSSec enabled it.

I'm Bill Woodcock, research director at PCH, where we still do all that.  At last count, 84 TLDs, about 70 locations (all at IXPs), and integrated zone validity checking and DNSsec signing under development.  We were the first production anycast DNS service provider, back in 1997, and I've spent a lot of time working with other people to build up other similar networks.

                                -Bill