[dns-operations] New subscribers

Casey Deccio casey at deccio.net
Fri Dec 17 16:56:11 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm Casey, and I work with DNS (and other) operations, research,
and development Sandia National Laboratories.  I joined this list to
get involved more with the DNS community, particularly as I was
leading the deployment of DNSSEC at Sandia.  I've been working on
research and development to help with DNSSEC deployment both in terms
of analysis of signed zones and DNSSEC validation.  With this goal, I
develop DNSViz (http://dnsviz.net/) which is an online tool for
DNS/DNSSEC analysis.  I'm working on a second generation version that
will hopefully be faster and more useful to users and administrators.
DNS availability was also the topic of my graduate school research.
If you have questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

Casey