[dns-operations] New subscribers

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:46:50 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Carlos Martinez, I have recently joined LACNIC
(http://www.lacnic.net) and besides my duties as resident researcher
I'm working on the team that will have all the reverse zones signed
early next year.

Our setup has some direct zones (not much, ~20) and some very large
reverse zones, which I guess is a bit unusual.

I participated in the workshop in Atlanta last fall as well.

I am also one of the West Coast Crypto Officers and had the the honor
to participate in the KSK ceremony in El Segundo last july.

Best regards

Carlos