[dns-operations] New subscribers

Rose, Scott W. scott.rose at nist.gov
Fri Dec 17 11:48:57 UTC 2010

> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore <patrick at ianai.net> wrote:
>> We could start a round of intros.

Scott Rose, National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), part of the US Dept of Commerce for those interested in org charts.

Mostly a lurker since I don't deal with ops on a regular basis, but also serve as a general troubleshooter for any .gov DNS issues.  Active in the IETF, not so much ARIN or NANOG.  I also run the USG DNSSEC testbed project - Secure Naming Infrastructure Pilot (SNIP) to help US Gov't admins learn and deploy DNSSEC.

Scott

Scott Rose
NIST
scottr at nist.gov