[dns-operations] New subscribers

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Dec 17 11:34:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm Frank Habicht,
day-job is all kinds of packet-pushing at SimbaNET, AS37084, Tanzania.
Includes auth DNS and resolvers - surprise!

night/spare time: TIX Manager (Tanzania IXP, AS33791)
which includes an AS112 instance and an instance of Anand's 'K' root.
contributed the little I can to the last 2 DITL.

first IPv6 in the country (non-tunnel) was at my home - got my
priorities. ;-)

Frank