[dns-operations] New subscribers

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Fri Dec 17 09:51:19 UTC 2010

I'm Simon Lyall. Current job is 99% http [1] so DNS stuff I do is at
the small scale or outsourced but previous job was with Paul Tinson (who
introduced himself previously) at Telecom NZ's DNS.

I've been on the list since Feb 2006, mostly to keep up with the
technology and best practice.

[1] My work history is roughly: telnet -> modem/shell -> slip -> uucp ->
cslip -> ppp -> ftp -> nntp -> bgp -> smtp -> radius -> dns -> http

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.