[dns-operations] New subscribers

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Fri Dec 17 02:44:56 UTC 2010

Very well then! .... Another lurker here - Jamie Pratt, from a small
University in the northeastern USA, Norwich University
(http://bgp.he.net/ip/192.149.109.19#_whois )

I only wish to say that I very much enjoy the amazing breadth of
knowledge, from so many great folks here over the years - We follow with
great interest the DNSSEC rollout/updates, as we look forward to it
ourselves (If our ISP ever gets it!?.. lol) :)

cheers, great to know you all, and thanks again for all the great DNS
knowledge! :)

Jamie

--

James Pratt
Storage & Virtualization Administrator / VMware VCP 3/4