[dns-operations] DNS Traffic Archive Protocol

Bedrich Kosata bedrich.kosata at nic.cz
Thu Dec 2 15:55:32 UTC 2010

Dear Paul,

I must admit that I checked it only very briefly. My impression was that
it was too low level for our use - for example TCP traffic is stored as
raw packets - and that it would also take to much space. One of the
important features of what we do is that we (optionally) throw some of
the things out, which I am not sure is possible with dnsqr.

However, after the responses on this mailing list, I will certainly give
it a try to see how it works for us and probably report back what I find.

Best regards

Beda