[dns-operations] DNSSEC Launched Today by EDUCAUSE and VeriSign

Matt Larson mlarson at verisign.com
Mon Aug 2 19:29:02 UTC 2010

With Becky Granger's permission, I'm pleased to share the announcement
below.

Matt

----- Forwarded message from Becky Granger <rgranger at educause.edu> -----

From: Becky Granger <rgranger at educause.edu>
Subject: [Dnssec-deployment] DNSSEC Launched Today by EDUCAUSE and VeriSign
To: dnssec-deployment at dnssec-deployment.org, DNSSEC at internet2.edu, dnssec at educause.edu
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:06:01 -0600

Hello all -

I wanted to let you know that DNSSEC is now supported in the .edu domain. Please feel free to pass the word!

  --Becky

Becky Granger, CAE
Director, Information Technology and Member Services
EDUCAUSE - Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
(303) 939-0334
www.educause.edu

EDUCAUSE Annual Conference - The best thinking in higher ed IT
October 12-15, 2010  |  Anaheim, CA
www.educause.edu/e10