[dns-operations] NREN private DNS

Jay Daley jay at nzrs.net.nz
Mon Aug 2 04:19:27 UTC 2010

Just to say thanks to all those that replied offlist.  A brief summary of the responses I have heard so far is that nobody has come across anyone doing this, it would be a pain to do and easier to achieve the same effect just with routing, and so it should probably be treated as non-existent without proof that it actually happens, which nobody has yet furnished.  I'll update if they do.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
Chief Executive