[dns-operations] The possible problems after May 5th

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Apr 8 06:46:33 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 04:28:22PM -0400,
 Joe Abley <jabley at hopcount.ca> wrote
 a message of 18 lines which said:

> Did you find that this was a useful answer for the people who were
> asking questions?

Too recent to say :-) I had two sets of questions: "Will we all die on
May 5th?" by non-technical people (*) and "What are the exact
conditions for success - or failure - with a signed root?" by people
who do not trust me blindly and are hungry for facts. My pseudo-code
attempt was targeted to the second set.

> If so, I stand impressed with the standard of technical discourse in
> France, and may need to move there more or less immediately.

I'll suggest to the OARC Board a future OARC meeting in France,
then.

(*) Specially by people who listened to Beckstrom in Nairobi.