[dns-operations] Registering for the May 2010 DNS-OARC meeting

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Thu Apr 1 15:49:40 UTC 2010

https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-201005

> >From that I see that the members meeting is Friday. Is that all
> day? It would be nice if some timing information is given for this
> meeting.

we're working on the final agenda.  The meeting will be on Saturday and
Sunday preceding the RIPE meeting and it will be partly a joint meeting
with CENTR.  Please stay tuned for the Saturday "morning" start time.

-Peter