[dns-operations] "freeware is a recipe for problems"

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Sep 24 07:54:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:52:54PM +0200,
 Phil Regnauld <regnauld at x0.dk> wrote
 a message of 7 lines which said:

> 	I think they're nervous because their high-margin market is
> 	getting nibbl^H^Hgobbled by competitors right now.

They must be really nervous, they even open positions for people
knowledgeable in communist, unprofessional, freeware and unsecure
technologies:

https://partners.nominum.com/careerPosition.php?id=30

Strong python skills are important. [...] experience with Linux and/or
Solaris. [...] Knowledge of subversion, scons, and other Unix-based
software development tools [...] Knowledge and experience with at
least two of the following operating systems: Solaris, Redhat
Enterprise Linux, SuSE Enterprise Linux, and/or FreeBSD