[dns-operations] signing a zone with NSEC3 records.

Paul Vixie vixie at isc.org
Tue Sep 15 17:27:15 UTC 2009

> From: Ray.Bellis at nominet.org.uk
> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:15:38 +0100
>
> At .UK we're only seeing 35% - 40% of queries arriving with DO=1.
>
> EDNS0-enabled queries peak at about 45% of our total.

note that much of the raw data referenced here (from root and tld servers)
is collected by OARC and made available to interested researchers.  those
of you who want to know what the DNS is experiencing should contact duane
wessels to arrange access to the OARC repository.

(speaking as a happy OARC member, and not wearing any OARC secretariat or
OARC founder hats)