[dns-operations] Net::Ncap released

Matt Sisk sisk at cert.org
Fri Sep 4 16:56:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

All,

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Matt Sisk, an engineer over at
CERT and a coworker of Sid Faber.

I've individually spoken to a number of you regarding Net::Ncap, the
Perl extension I put together for the ncap library.

There is an official release now available, released under the GPL; this
release has a number of fixes since the pre-release as well as a more
interesting (as requested) example in the POD that illustrates its use
with Net::DNS for packet parsing.

https://tools.netsa.cert.org/wiki/display/tt/Net-Ncap

There is also a version available via the CPAN, so the regular perl
installation methods will work.

Feel free to contact me directly with questions, feedback, bugs, etc.
I'm not a member of the DNS-OARC mailing list, so please cc me if you'd
like a direct response.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Sisk