[dns-operations] Possible ccTLD attack

Sidney Faber sfaber at cert.org
Mon May 18 09:18:19 UTC 2009

That's part of it, but it sounds like there might be more distributed through a bunch of places.  I personally don't know all the details, I'm just trying to connect the people that do.   If there's anything even remotely actionable that comes out, I'll be sure to forward it along to the list.

Thanks again!
sid