[dns-operations] dlv.isc.org "full production" [was: Re: Statement: Issues using BIND 9.4 & 9.5 with DLV and certain DNSSEC-signed zones]

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Mar 21 23:29:00 UTC 2009

On Mar 20 2009, Keith Mitchell wrote:

>ISC announced a new user interface for DLV - DNSSEC Lookaside Validation
>on March 11th. We have been running the DLV service in limited
>production and will shortly be ready to move to full production.

Could we have some exegesis on the difference between "limited production"
versus "full production" here? Specifically, what are ISC going to do to
reassure early DNSSEC-adopters using dlv.isc.org as their primary trust
anchor on the operational robustness of that setup?

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1 at ucs.cam.ac.uk    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QH,