[dns-operations] PMTUD of .org servers

Michael Graff mgraff at isc.org
Sat Jun 20 16:05:20 UTC 2009

Right but I personally suspect that few recursive resolvers live on a
network with less than Ethernet mtu. I do think many live behind
fragment dropping firewalls. Spending time on pmtu for udp thus seems
like a net loss to me.

If only we could examine the broken side of any brokenness better.

--Michael