[dns-operations] Update on OARC's Global DNS Risk Technical Operations Meeting

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Tue Jan 20 23:56:55 UTC 2009

The draft agenda for our DNS Risk Technical Operations meeting on
Feb 2nd is now available at https://www.dns-oarc.net/node/169

I'm especialy pleased to announce that Mr. Dan Kaminsky will be
giving a talk on his big DNS discovery of last year.

If you'd like to attend our meeting and haven't contacted me yet,
please do so.  I'm mostly asking to make sure that we order enough
food for lunch.

If you'd like to make a presentation, we might be able to squeeze
in one or two more, so please ask.

Duane W.