[dns-operations] Comcast DNSSEC resolver testbed: many failures

Griffiths, Chris Chris_Griffiths at Cable.Comcast.com
Mon Dec 21 13:12:58 UTC 2009

We just recently wrapped up some upgrades to our production resolvers and
load balancer gear and these servers are next on the list to be updated and
we will take a look at the fragmentation issue at that time.

Thanks

--
Chris Griffiths
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.