[dns-operations] No public calendar for the root signing deployment

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Dec 11 09:17:51 UTC 2009

>> so i suggest thinking about how we're gonna minimize the triage and
>> cost/effort/pain of modification.
> Right.  So isn't informing them in good time doing them and us
> a favor ?

sure, go ahead.  but they ain't gonna read it.

in our measurements of removal of bogon filters, after the initial
improvement, the curve is flat.  i.e. they are not removed.

this will not be quite the same.  screaming will be heard.  best figure
out how to most efficiently deal with it ex post facto.

randy