[dns-operations] Facebook name servers

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Aug 26 02:41:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 21:07 -0400, Robert Edmonds wrote:

> Noel Butler wrote:
> > My apologies, I was using the typically outdated crap that comes with
> > ubuntu and debian, my slackware desktop confirms you are correct :)
>
> edmonds at chase{0}:~$ apt-cache policy bind9
> bind9:
>   Installed: (none)
>   Candidate: 1:9.6.1.dfsg.P1-3
>   Version table:
>      1:9.6.1.dfsg.P1-3 0
>         500 http://ftp.us.debian.org sid/main Packages
>      1:9.5.1.dfsg.P2-1+lenny1 0
>         500 http://ftp.us.debian.org lenny/main Packages
> edmonds at chase{0}:~$

Its all gone, I removed the packages about 30 seconds after I made my
second post, and used 9.6.1-p1 from source as I prefer to do, I dont
want any debian/ubuntu patching customisations, never liked them... I
trust upstream only for critical things, same goes for all my PC's and
servers (which are not debian anyway)