[dns-operations] OARC Workshop, November 5-6 2009, Beijing

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Thu Aug 6 00:11:07 UTC 2009

DNS-OARC is pleased to announce that our fall workshop will be
hosted by CNNIC in Beijing, China on November 5th and 6th, 2009.
You may register for the workshop by visiting
https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-200911

We've scheduled the workshop to take place during the week between
ICANN (in Seoul) and IETF (in Hiroshima).

Accomodations and other details will be forthcoming.

As usual, we are eager to have presentations from researchers,
operators, and implementors on DNS-related topics.  To request a
speaking slot, please register for the OARC workshop and provide a
title or topic for your talk.

Duane W.