[dns-operations] Statement: Issues using BIND 9.4 & 9.5 with DLV and certain DNSSEC-signed zones

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 22:40:48 UTC 2009

On Apr 25 2009, Florian Weimer wrote:

>* Eric Osterweil:
>
>> We track 35 DNSSEC gov zones at SecSpider.  We also track the gov
>> island as consisting of 9 "production" zones:
>> 	http://secspider.cs.ucla.edu/islands.html
>
>So there are already 4 (soon 5) signed delegations in .gov you know
>about?  (pmf.gov is the secure zone I could find.)

There are also signed DS records in .gov for at least

  chcoc.gov.
  chicagoinfo.gov.
  dnsops.gov.
  dotgov.gov.
  fegli.gov.
  workingforamerica.gov.

(Thanks to Eric for the hints.)

BTW, thanks to Edward Lewis (offline), I'll correct my "very roughly
half" to "very roughly a quarter" - there are probably around 5000
delegations from .gov in all.

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1 at ucs.cam.ac.uk    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QH,