[dns-operations] Reminder: DNS-OARC Workshop, May 8-9, Amsterdam

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Wed Apr 22 07:35:31 UTC 2009

Hi All,

The next OARC workshop and members meeting is a little more than
two weeks away.  All information for the meeting can be found at
https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-200905

If you plan to attend and have not yet registered, please do so.

As you can see from the draft agenda, there will be a panel discussion
on DNSSEC TARs (and related acronyms), and another on how registries
are being asked to deal with the Conflicker malware.

We have a number of open speaking slots, so please consider giving
a presentation based on your work or your thoughts.

As usual, we plan to have video and audio streams for remote
participants.

Duane W.