[dns-operations] edu.dlv.isc.org DS: must be secure failure

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 12 02:35:36 UTC 2009

Same here; however, one of the boxes in my second anycast cloud (BIND
9.6.0-P1) got into a high-memory utilization situation (evidenced by a
rapid spike in named memory utilization from ~800M to 2G) and kept
having issues until it exhausted swap space and died, causing the route
to it to be withdrawn.  This lasted about 17 minutes for the one box;
other boxes recovered gracefully.

michael